This service provided by the Verdon Natural Regional Park enables hikers to reach the Blanc-Martel trail from La Palud-sur-Verdon, leaving their vehicles in the dedicated parking areas.
The shuttle bus runs from April 8 2022 on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, public holidays and long weekends. From July, the service is increased daily until mid-September. It then runs again until the autumn (September, October, beginning of November) on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, public holidays and long weekends. (See booking page for the days and times it runs).
In the morning, from La Palud-sur-Verdon, it serves Chalet de La Maline (Blanc-Martel trailhead) and the return journey in the afternoon goes from Point Sublime (trail end) to La Palud-sur-Verdon.
NB : The shuttle does not go to Chalet de La Maline in the afternoon : you have to park in the village of La palud-sur-Verdon.
Depending on the time of year, the shuttle bus is connected with the ligne régionale BV1 (Riez – Castellane), which enables you to come and hike in the Gorges without your car (from Castellane / Gréoux-les-Bains / Riez / Roumoules / Moustiers-Sainte-Marie).
I want to book
NB.! The shuttle bus does not return to the Chalet de la Maline in the afternoon. If you wish to be able to fetch your car at the end of the day, you need to take a round trip and park in the village of La Palud-sur-Verdon).
NB: Please note that all tickets ordered cannot be cancelled or modified. A ticket can only be cancelled in the following cases, such as those mentioned in Article 6 of our General Terms of Sale (https://navette.parcduverdon.fr/conditions-generales-vente) :
- In the event of force majeure: e.g. a dangerous local situation (political, health, natural disasters, etc.), vehicle out of action and no back-up vehicle, etc.
- Shuttle delay of more than 2 hours
Before boarding the shuttle :
- Health measures: The shuttle is subject to current health measures. For the time being, only the wearing of a mask is compulsory (from age 6).
- Showing your ticket on the bus: Passengers are invited to present their ticket to the driver. The ticket is checked using an order No (and/or name, first name of terms) either in printed or digital version on a tablet or smartphone.
- Pets (of all sizes) are not allowed on board.